Contracts

8 Replies

You can find some decent templates through a google search -- I'd message with more info if I had my computer with me. I was hoping to find a purchase option agreement through the BP Tools/ Files section, but no dice.

Originally posted by @Jake Ford :

You can find some decent templates through a google search -- I'd message with more info if I had my computer with me. I was hoping to find a purchase option agreement through the BP Tools/ Files section, but no dice.

@Jake Ford thanks

I would recommend connecting with a local wholesaler in your area (maybe find one an hour out so they don't have to worry about competing with you) and pick their brain. My first contracts were form wholesalers in my state. My first deal was sold to a larger wholesaler 10mins from me. The folks local who have been doing this a long time are a valuable resource. Also, if you can find a local REIA, there probably is an attorney there who can either give you or sell you ($100 maybe) the contracts you need.

Mosts stuff you find online is not that great, honestly. Check with a lawyer, local investor or REIA. Most state Divisions of Real Estate also have their standard forms that agents use. You also need to understand the contracts you are using. If you are wholesaling, you need to check local licensing rules as well to make sure you're not violating anything with that.

Jeff

Originally posted by @Jeffrey S. Breglio :

Mosts stuff you find online is not that great, honestly. Check with a lawyer, local investor or REIA. Most state Divisions of Real Estate also have their standard forms that agents use. You also need to understand the contracts you are using. If you are wholesaling, you need to check local licensing rules as well to make sure you're not violating anything with that.

Jeff

Awesome thanks Jeff 

Originally posted by @Adrien S. :

I would recommend connecting with a local wholesaler in your area (maybe find one an hour out so they don't have to worry about competing with you) and pick their brain. My first contracts were form wholesalers in my state. My first deal was sold to a larger wholesaler 10mins from me. The folks local who have been doing this a long time are a valuable resource. Also, if you can find a local REIA, there probably is an attorney there who can either give you or sell you ($100 maybe) the contracts you need.

Thanks Adrien