Wholesalers in New Hampshire

7 Replies

Hey BP Community,

I have a fairly good grasp on the concept of wholesaling. Just wondering if there are any wholesalers out there actively doing deals in New Hampshire. I don't really know who is really doing it in this state or if it is allowed. Can anybody fill me in? I would like to try my hand at wholesaling if it is allowed in this state.

Hi Rashid,

Please give me a call at your convenience.... 726 0221. I have a good feel for the wholesale landscape in NH and would be happy to help you out in any way I can.

Respectfully,

Richard :)

Wholesaling is allowed in every state.  What is not allowed are some wholesaler practices; especially those from greenhorns who just read a book or listened to a podcast who know what wholesaling is, don't know what they don't know, and run out into the marketplace and mess around.

If you don't want to get trained by a professional, at least team up with someone who is experienced so you can learn and earn while you do.

@Rashid Armand

"I have a fairly good grasp on the concept of wholesaling... 

I don't really know who is really doing it in this state or if it is allowed."

I don't think so, you need a  little more homework.

It's technically not allowed if you are just assigning your purchase to someone.

Doing a double closing is allowed in NH--but good lucking finding an attorney that'll do it.

@Ann Bellamy does the transactional funding you need to pull off legal wholesaling in NH.