Votes
Chris Azer
  • Mississauga, Ontario
Votes |
Please help, New to REI

Chris Azer
  • Mississauga, Ontario
Posted Aug 23 2016, 12:01
Hi guys I'm 25 and I'm new to this whole real estate investing business. It all started when I read rich dad poor dad and began to get excited about real estate and the wealth it brings. I eventually found my way to a mentorship program. Turns out I some how decided at that time it would be a good idea to pay 60,000 dollars Canadian for this training. (I think I got suckered ) 9 months later and I still haven't closed on a deal. I've had many under contract but either the deal fell apart by due diligence or couldn't find a buyer or financing or what have you. I have learned a lot. I know all about residential , comps , arv , WARZONEs. My mentor has started teaching me about multifamily 5 units or more and i really prefer this type of real estate. Here is my question. Considering the fact that I don't have any money since I've spent all my savings on this course. Will I have luck wholesaling multifamily apartments? Because I really know how to evaluate , negotiate and put under contract. My strategy at the moment is to tie up these deals and hope to wholesale one to my mentors buyers network to make some cash to invest for a down payment on my own multi. I appreciate any and all advice!

Loading replies...