Votes
Amanda Dolan
  • Lindenhurst, NY
Votes |
Looking for a mentor Long Island

Amanda Dolan
  • Lindenhurst, NY
Posted Oct 31 2016, 15:08
Hello my name is Amanda, I am a Nurse & volunteer EMT and firefighter. While my jobs give me great gratification I am looking to get into real estate investing, specifically Wholesaling which will allow me to help people in a different way while also creating financial wealth and stability for future retirement. I am looking for a mentor in my area (Long Island) who specializes in wholesaling to show me the ropes and help me to understand the ins and outs of the process. I have done so much reading but that only gets you so far. I am such a visual hands on learner and think shadowing someone might help me tie up the Loose end questions I have. I do three 12 HR shift at work per week which leaves me a few days a week free to chase my second dream. If anyone is interested in sharing their wealth of knowledge and would not mind having someone tag along please PM me. I'm looking forward to this journey and I am such a driven self motivated person so I have not doubt that I can succeed in this business I just need a little help getting started. Look forward to hearing from someone willing. 😊👍

Loading replies...