First things first, I live in Canada. So, I need someone with experience in Canada. ( Ontario to be specific. )
I'm interested in starting to take action on real estate investing. My first plan of action is to talk to an EXPERIENCED wholesaler.
I'll talk to you:
- On Skype
- Google Hangouts
- Over the Phone
- Any other way I can
I have heard the podcasts ( I'm up to date ), read some posts on here, seen some youtube videos ect. I feel like I've got the basic idea down about as good as one can without actually doing it.
Before I actually get out there and send the letters, there are some specifics I would like to talk to an experienced wholesaler about.
- Are there lists in Canada like in the states? On the podcasts they often mention pre-foreclosures, people who are behind in taxes, people with by-law violations ect.
- Can we get a contract under our name, then, have someone else take it over like in the states?
- What EXACTLY are you putting on your yellow letters/ post cards?
- How did you choose the area you send yellow letters to?
- How to really, talk to a seller about selling their home to you at a cheap price. What are common questions you ask? How to you like to build rapport with a customer? What have been the biggest mistakes you've made? Can we go through a typical call?
Any help at all from experienced members would be really appreciated.
Most important of all, is I'd like a real, one on one conversation. ( I'm full of questions. )
Thank you for your time :)
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing