How do you present yourself to investors?

8 Replies

I'm going to my first foreclosure auction today to network with potential investors and cash buyers and my question is whether or not I should present myself as a wholesaler.  I've heard that the term has negative implications but I've also heard that it doesn't matter to investors, as they are aware of the role that the wholesaler plays. 

Most investors probably don't care where the deal comes from, they would do their own homework and if the house is a deal they will move on it.

@Will Pham Its best to tell everyone what you do especially investors. I am an investor and the more folks I have on my team looking for properties that I can buy and we can all make money on the better. Good luck to you

Thanks Brian.  That's kinda what I was thinking.   

Let them know that you are an RE investor, and that wholesaling is one of the investing strategies you're currently involved in.   

Let them determine whatever title they want to label you with. Present them with what you can offer them, with no bs.

An investor that comes across a numbers of deals. 

You are not in position to take advantage of them all.

If they are open you would like to pass those onto them.

Peter Vekselman

If you need more help just PM me directly.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here