Have leads, but no experience.

Have leads, but no experience.

Montville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 13 votes
Hi fellow BP members, I am relatively new to BP and the real estate investment industry. I just started out as a home inspector in the Jersey City area of NJ. Through going out every day, i meet all sorts of various home owners, sick, absentee owners, inherited the property, bad tenant, disabilities, unable to pay taxes, etc. I have a list of these motivated sellers that I want to contact. But I’m new without any wholesale experience and don’t want to get tied up in a bad deal, or unable to answer phone calls and miss out on the other opportunities. Are there any BP members in this area that would be interested to partner on some deals? I’m very familiar with the area in terms of rent rates and conditions of homes and their prices. It would be great to partner with someone who can walk me through the process, and in turn I can provide the leads. If anyone is interest pls connect with me. Thanks!
1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
8y

I'm sure you can partner up with an experienced investor at your local REIA

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    You are in a perfect position to possibly find deals. Get cash lined up and as Cramer says: BUY BUY BUY. Just remember you make your money when you buy. 

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
    8y

    I'm sure you can partner up with an experienced investor at your local REIA

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2016 · 341 posts · 144 votes
    8y
    Herman Chen I’m familiar with one of the big wholesalers in the area, Please PM me I’ll try to set you guys up. Thanks, David
  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Herman, There are many meetups in your area. And if you are wholesaling deals I can connect you with buyers for sure.
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    8y

    Hey PM me im an experienced investor i may be able to help.

  • Real Estate Professional · Atlanta GA · Member since 2015 · 615 posts · 225 votes
    8y

    You are thinking the right stuff.  I bet if you ran an add on craigslist in your area you would get some interest.

    I would also recommend that you don't just give these leads out.  Get together with the investor as they make the calls.  In the end you will want to learn how to do this and do it yourself.

    Peter Vekselman

    If you need more help just PM me directly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.