Votes
Gary Enderlin
  • Conroe, TX
Votes |
Wholesaling or Buy and Hold in Fredericksburg Texas

Gary Enderlin
  • Conroe, TX
Posted Oct 26 2017, 05:53

I am interested in purchasing some investment property in Fredericksburg, Texas.  I have built a list of absentee owners that I mailed out to yesterday.  Fredericksburg is a small German that hosts hundreds of thousands of travelers each year.  My family and I have stayed in a few different B&Bs over the years and have decided that we want to focus our money in vacation rentals there.  The problem I am running into is that pricing is all over the place so it is tough for me to determine what these houses may be worth.  If anyone has experience dealing with the Fredericksburg market or just how to determine value of these kinds of properties, I would love the help.  I am looking for more of a turn key property to buy for an investment but figured if I come across an incredible deal that needs rehab, I would also have the alternative to wholesale it to a buyer in the area.  I am thinking about reaching out to some realtors there but wanted to run this by my Bigger Pockets community first.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Loading replies...