Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Mike O.
  • Flipper
  • Mitchell, SD
Votes |
looking for wholesale advise? structure? documents?

Mike O.
  • Flipper
  • Mitchell, SD
Posted Nov 6 2017, 18:37
Since joining BiggerPockets I have done 2 wholesale deals and potentialy working on the third right now. My situation is such that a another wholesaler would like to bring me into a deal because they are not familar with the mechanics of a wholesale deal. Up to this point (with permission from owner) we have a negotiated a short sale with a bank on a pre-foreclosure. The other wholesalers not in a position to execute purchase agreement as they don’t have any intention of buying the property. I was a bit conflicted about this and advise the other wholesaler to be upfront with the end buyer and wanted full disclosure and transparency in the deal as I have read many posts indicating the lack of ethics used by wholesalers who have no intention of buying a property should the end buyer’s financing fall through. We have come up with...the end buyer plans to execute purchase agreement with the bank and place a wholesale or consulting fee in the purchase agreement which will subsequently end up on HUD statement at closing. Until now I have only done an assignment or double clise because I had the intention of purchasing the property as one of my exit strategies. I have never done or completed this type of structure any advice apppreciated?

Loading replies...