New Wholesaler Question

6 Replies

How do I know if a seller is or is not wholesaling a property that is advertised?

Go the direct route, ask!

I've had investors etc ask me.  I tell them the truth, nothing to hide.

@John Thedford

"You also might be able to check the property record for ownership"

I know that doing a Property deed search at the government office, or visiting the local tax assessor office is a great way to find the property of ownership but, have you found any other "ACCURATE" online sources we can use to get this information quick?

Originally posted by @Jack Douglas :

@John Thedford

I know that doing a Property deed search at the government office, or visiting the local tax assessor office is a great way to find the property of ownership but, have you found any other "ACCURATE" online sources we can use to get this information quick?

If there is I am not aware of it.

John Thedford, Real Estate Agent in FL (#BK3098153)
239-200-5600
Originally posted by @John Thedford :
Originally posted by @Jack Douglas:

@John Thedford

If there is I am not aware of it.

Accurate is the key word here, but in states that have Property records public like CA, sites like Zillow and Redding often have owner names on the Property profile. That said, you can’t be sure it is up to date accurate but it is certainly another place to start.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.