Social media marketing on a shoestring budget.

Social media marketing on a shoestring budget.

Carnation, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi! I'm not even yet started with my wholesaling business yet, but I have ideas about how I want to progress. I'm keen on utilizing social media, and I'm sure that it can be done without paid for promotions. 

Does anyone know how to effectively use this amazing medium for finding leads for both motivated sellers, and the buyers I'll need to finish the deals?

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    I think you’d have more luck finding buyers at least REIAs. For finding leads on a budget I’d simply do a mailing campaign where you package and mail all the mail yourself. Facebook could also work but anything you do will cost some money
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.