What CRM is better to use for wholesale business

10 Replies

what is the best CRM to use for wholesaling business?

I use podio and if you need someone to build a good CRM system for cheap reach out to me and I can connect you with my buddy Jeff.

Heard on the BP podcast that Zoho is good, but I have no personal experience with it.

I use podio which is very powerful AND complex. If you are not a tinkerer in this space get someone to set up  a basic system for you and then tweak it to your specific needs.

Hello Angelor, 

Podio is a powerful platform for CRM if designed correctly.  I can advise you on how to set it up and use it so that its on auto-pilot.  Let me know if I can help.

okay thank you guys. Yeah I heard of podio and investor fuse too what’s the difference between the two? 

InvestorFuse is a company that uses Podio as a platform to create a CRM/task management system for Real Estate investors.  The primary service is a canned system that can be tailored as needed.  I am also an independent design consultant for InvestorFuse on their customized solutions.  Hope this helps.

Oh okay thank you Patrick for your response and yes it is helpful I appreciate it thanks.

How many deals are you people doing a year to warrant needing a system like this? 

I start with the end in mind. I want an idea of the process I will use when I get more deals and will be too busy to learn a management system. 

Having said that, I also know that spending all of your time and money on systems instead of deal creation is a mistake as well. 

So, I went with podio and a basic setup so I can get a system in place that I can use today and grow over time.

Truthfully, a spreadsheet in the cloud somewhere will probably be enough for most beginning investors.  Once I had multiple sheets tracking multiple lists, sources, deals etc I added a CRM to manage the chaos. 

If you have more than 35 calls a month I would look into a CRM System such as Podio which can be customizable and extremely powerful, the reason why is because wholesalers should be creating follow up sequences through text messaging and email blasting etc. etc. and you can implement that into a Podio system right away. Just don’t let anything slip through the cracks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here