Common bandit sign verbiage?

7 Replies

What are common words or phrases do you see on bandit signs?

Updated over 3 years ago

Doh! Bad grammar slip up. Can't edit it after the fact. And I'm "that guy" that calls people out for that stuff.

depends on the purpose of the sign. seller sign: WE BUY UGLY HOUSES ANY CONDITION $$CASH$$ GOOGLE VOICE PHONE # Buyer sign: 3/1 CRAFTSMAN $99,945 CASH FIXER-UPPER OWNER DESPERATE GOOGLE VOICE PHONE # or some variation along those lines.
Originally posted by @Egan Lohman :
depends on the purpose of the sign.

seller sign: WE BUY UGLY HOUSES ANY CONDITION $$CASH$$ GOOGLE VOICE PHONE #

Buyer sign: 3/1 CRAFTSMAN $99,945 CASH FIXER-UPPER OWNER DESPERATE GOOGLE VOICE PHONE #

or some variation along those lines.

I’m looking out for both you and HomeVestors so figured I’d post this link:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/87/topics/30259-i-buy-ugly-houses

To add to my first question. We can't have bandit signs here in Denver, but my question about the content of them was to find out what kinds of keywords might be leveraged for online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns. People in areas with bandit signs will jump on their computers and search for those words, which we can leverage in marketing.

Originally posted by @James Brown :

To add to my first question. We can't have bandit signs here in Denver, but my question about the content of them was to find out what kinds of keywords might be leveraged for online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns. People in areas with bandit signs will jump on their computers and search for those words, which we can leverage in marketing.

Try the keyword tool. Looks like the HV mafia is out flexing their pimp hand! Watch out!!

@James Brown so my approach would be to take some pictures of the signs you see while driving around town. The other idea is that there are some online sign companies that target RE investors. Find their sights and see what they offer in the way of off the shelf wording. A third way is the search the wholesale forum here on BP for previous posts where bandit sign language was discussed. I'm sure it has been discussed at least 10x.