HELP! I need COMPS IN PHILLY!

5 Replies

Hi BP Fam, 

Does anyone know where I can find the most accurate comps for a zipcode in philly? Being an agent in my past life I know the MLS feeds information to realtor.com almost immeditely. So i assume this sight has the best info. Am i right?

I have my real estate license in NY so I dont have access to the PA MLS.

Where can I find the best comps or does anyone have access to phillys MLS?

Call a local PA realtor and have them run it for you.  Explain to them you are an investor and you are looking to start a relationship with a local agent.  You may even develop a relationship where you can do some business in the future.

Forgot to mention, the public will only show gross sale price, but not the adjustments or net.

Only the MLS will have any adjustments the seller had to pay the buyer (repair credit, sellers assist, etc). A local agent can provide that info.

@April Molina - if you need some assistance, let me know. Real Estate Agent here in Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs...would be able to send you over comps and property info.

Don't worry, won't scam you...I'm all for providing free valuable info...send me a message and let me know how I can help. 

Best of Luck!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.