Votes
Dustin Cornell
  • Linesville, PA
Votes |
My First Wholesale Deal

Dustin Cornell
  • Linesville, PA
Posted Feb 19 2018, 07:51
Hello Everyone! My Name is Dustin. I’ve been a member on this site for awhile now. I’ve spent a couple years learning and saving and finally made my presence in the real estate world last year when I bought my first rental property. Nice 4-unit. Also working on another rental property as we speak. However, I’ve finally decided it was time to put all my knowledge to action and start wholesaling to help fund my rentals. I have a motivated seller, who has verbally agreed to sell me her house at 55k. I comped the area, this price is roughly 50% of arv. And really doesn’t need much work at all. Possibly a kitchen update. Everything else is good shape and too many updates to list. Which, from my learnings, is right where I want to be. The woman lives 5 hours away, will be meeting her in 2 weeks with my contractor to do the inspection and sign the purchase agreement. I have the assignment contract ready, a small buyers list, my marketing skills on standby. But, I have yet to find a title company (I know, probably should have had this all done before). As an inexperienced investor, what should I do to find the best prices for closing. I know who to call. But what should I ask them? Any advice is appreciated! On the title company or any other aspect of the wholesale strategy. Thank you for your time! Dustin Cornell

Loading replies...