Tax Delinquent List in Cobb County Georgia

Tax Delinquent List in Cobb County Georgia

Investor · atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes

Does any one know how to obtain a list of delinquent property taxes for Cobb County GA?  I went to the assessors office, called and emailed and I am not getting anywhere.  I received an email with "unpaid" taxes from the county along with a lengthy explanation that the attachment is not delinquent (after I asked specifically) taxes owners.  Meaning the may only be two days past the due date which is not helpful.    Moreover, I am given another name and number to contact (a manager) which I followed up with only to receive the same list.  

I must be asking the wrong question or not phrasing it the correct way.  Any help would be great! 

0Reply
115 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 23 votes
8y

I guess you've already found this page?

https://www.cobbtax.org/property/delinquent

Although there is a link to a page that says they will list the properties, they never have online.  It downloads a blank spreadsheet.  I think you will find them in the Marietta Daily Journal though.  They are published every Friday I believe.

You might try here as well. And search "cobb".

https://www.georgiapublicnotice.com

Good luck,

Johnny D.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    I guess you've already found this page?

    https://www.cobbtax.org/property/delinquent

    Although there is a link to a page that says they will list the properties, they never have online.  It downloads a blank spreadsheet.  I think you will find them in the Marietta Daily Journal though.  They are published every Friday I believe.

    You might try here as well. And search "cobb".

    https://www.georgiapublicnotice.com

    Good luck,

    Johnny D.

  • Investor · atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @John D. thanks buddy!! I did find the first link and yes it was blank...  I have never seen the second link but I am becoming more familiar with it.   

  • Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    @Adrian Smalls did you ever have any success ascertaining the info you were looking for?

  • Investor · atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Michael Penny Hi, I actually purchased the list from a provider.  I am working with a tech team and a runner to get the data...  

    All the best! 

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Adrian Smalls Hi Adrian, can you inbox me where you purchased the list from?  I'd like to get a copy 

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Adrian Smalls After someone obtains a delinquent list. Would they just start sending letters to the owner asking if they are interested in selling or am I missing a process?

    Thanks in advance!

  • Investor · atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Melissa Paul I am not sure if I responded but I stop using them as the data quality started to rapidly deteriorate..

    @Lisa Jones I would say yes however what is going to be your follow up sequence and cadence.  Meaning, in what other ways or literature will you use to follow up with your marketing and how often will you mail and or contact the prospect.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.