I have been hearing so much about wholesaling and flipping houses and I want in. I would highly appreciate any direction/tips I can get. Where is a good place to learn the process? How do on find a good title company? How do I do this with minimal money?
Where do on find the documents?
I have done a lot of reading and have an idea just want to hear from the pros!!!
I'm no Pro yet (just starting out myself) but here are some thoughts that might help:
1- have you attended a Real Estate Meeting near you? You should! It's a great place to meet others that are doing what you would like to do.
2- Keep on posting your questions on Bigger Pockets: the more specific the better...
Good luck to you and all of us! :)
Hey @Kiara Keller first I have friends who swear by mentors and that one person who you can learn from.
But for me I never felt that way. I like learning from a lot of different people without the expectation that one person is going to take me under their wing. But no matter what your perspective is there are many ways to get that support and guidance you seek. Here are a couple of ways:
1. You don't need to meet someone to be mentored by them. When I was getting started and still to this day I am mentored by people I have never meet. Through books, memberships, and podcasts I gotten peoples' best thoughts and ideas. The best part is that they are there for you to review and revisit as much as you want.
2. Don't look for one look for many. Don't put so much pressure on one relationship. If you're only getting advice from person you're missing out on different points of view.
3. Be specific not vague. Ask very specific questions here on bigger pockets or else where and you will shorten your learning curve.
4. Earn respect and trust through action. If there is someone out there that you really want to learn from you have to be a devoted fan. So buy their books, join their programs, engage in their community.
5. Work your butt off. Hustle, problem solve, be resourceful, and be consistent.
Hope this helps.
Make sure you attend local real estate meetings and network with others. When you connect with people at networking events, make sure to follow up with them to keep the relationship going.
Keep reading everything you can here on BP and read as many books as you can. Look at your local library to see if they have any real estate books or if you can suggest any books that you would like for then to get. Hope this helps!
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing