Facebook Marketing Strategy

23 Replies

What are some very effective marketing strategies when using Facebook? I am looking to improve my internet presence to build my business and brand. 

Hey @Terrell Clark . In the game of real estate it is important to make sure that your website is up to par- after that/ the same time it is vital to get an effective Facebook Page. You state you are building your business and a brand- and I have found what truly separates good from great is some are fully committed to growing their social.

I hired a fantastic company- and have a following of well over 100k on all my socials.

@Ray Thompson Doesn't look like you paid someone 20 dollars on Fiverr to make it?  Loads fast- clean look- serves a purpose

Hi Nick.

I have a site that loads quickly and looks good. Working on SEO and getting better rankings.

Originally posted by @Nick Britton :

Hey @Terrell Clark . In the game of real estate it is important to make sure that your website is up to par- after that/ the same time it is vital to get an effective Facebook Page. You state you are building your business and a brand- and I have found what truly separates good from great is some are fully committed to growing their social.

I hired a fantastic company- and have a following of well over 100k on all my socials- and they do everything for less then $250 if you want to DM me.

Hey Nick can you give me that info as well?

This post has been removed.

@Terrell Clark create a Facebook page for your business, then use the paid ads to drive traffic to your site. It is really easy to setup yourself. You can choose the location and demographic of your targeted adds and set a dollar limit on the campaign. You could budget something like $100 and see how it goes. On your business Facebook page, make sure to do frequent posting of information of value. Your exact approach will depend on your type of business.

Hey Terrell,

Facebook groups related to RE in your local area are a great way to market and build awareness for your brand/company. Some allow you to post offerings once a week & some have no limits to how many offerings you post.

Originally posted by @Joe Splitrock :

@Terrell Clark create a Facebook page for your business, then use the paid ads to drive traffic to your site. It is really easy to setup yourself. You can choose the location and demographic of your targeted adds and set a dollar limit on the campaign. You could budget something like $100 and see how it goes. On your business Facebook page, make sure to do frequent posting of information of value. Your exact approach will depend on your type of business.

^^I second this approach, especially if you're wanting to wholesale and/or buy distressed properties for flipping. 

To get good leads, you'll want a filtering of sort. You don't just want people to "see" your post, you want them to interact and click and give you their information. You can do this with a "lead generation" campaign (or conversion campaign, but there's an additional cost/month for creating an outside of Facebook funnel). Use an image of a distressed house, or maybe even a distressed homeowner, use careful wording in your ad copy about wanting to sell their house, but not wanting to fix them up, or maybe they're in a tough situation and need to get out fast, that you do cash offers--what it is that's your schtick, sell it. The last line could be something like "tap 'learn more'" to get a fast and fair cash offer for your house. 

Then you should capture their information, name, phone #, and property address, so that you can contact them as soon as the lead comes in. You can even automate that process with websites like zapier so that it goes straight to your phone as a text so you can zillow/trulia any relevant info and then give them a call ASAP while they're still thinking about selling their house. This type of campaign is more proactive and effective than post "boosting" or "traffic" campaigns, especially because the leads that do come in you know are already interested, because they've volunteered their information. 

I hired a fantastic company- and have a following of well over 100k on all my socials- and they do everything for less then $250 if you want to DM me.

Being that I own a social media marketing company and provide every service imaginable I can tell you now those $250 followers are fake and will never engage with your posts. Yes it may help your initial "image" but that's about it.

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett :
Originally posted by @Nick Britton:

Being that I own a social media marketing company and provide every service imaginable I can tell you now those $250 followers are fake and will never engage with your posts. Yes it may help your initial "image" but that's about it.

Please remember that it is against Biggerpockets to promote a company you own as you just did- however; I have 25,000 followers on Instagram and anywhere between 3 and 4% engagement. I will love to DM you to see your instagram. Is a 3% average engagemnt rate on instagram bad???

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett:

Please remember that it is against Biggerpockets to promote a company you own as you just did- however; I have 25,000 followers on Instagram and anywhere between 3 and 4% engagement. I will love to DM you to see your instagram. Is a 3% average engagemnt rate on instagram bad???

I'm not promoting anything. Don't be salty that I called you out. I've been in the SMM game a very long time.

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett :

I'm not promoting anything. Don't be salty that I called you out. I've been in the SMM game a very long time.

I am salty by someone saying you ahve been in the game for a long time. I cannot find you on Instagram and please answer my question- is 25,000 followers, 3% engagement and over 8,000 views on a story 'bad.'

Personally, I believe they are amazing. 

I am salty by someone saying you ahve been in the game for a long time. I cannot find you on Instagram and please answer my question- is 25,000 followers, 3% engagement and over 8,000 views on a story 'bad.'

Personally, I believe they are amazing. 

You can "believe" whatever you want. As long as your fake following helps you sleep at night that's what matters.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.