Votes
Brenton Tigner Jr
  • Ellenwood, Ga
Votes |
1st caller from Wholesaling yellow letters..Please help

Brenton Tigner Jr
  • Ellenwood, Ga
Posted Mar 31 2018, 11:41

So I just started sending out Yellow letters as a wholesaler earlier in the week and got the first call from a prospective seller. She asked a bit about me and my brand and she expressed that she is looking to sell the house she owns. She is an absentee owner that is also an investor with tenants in an SFR..

She says that she owns the property outright and has put money into the house so it needs no updating or work.  She said she had gotten an offer 1 year ago for 232k but wasn't ready to sell, but now she feels the time is right.  I looked on zillow and saw that her home estimated near what she'd like to get.  I asked why she wanted to sell and even if maybe she might consider extending an option to buy to her tenants but she said she didn't want to get into that. 

I really don't know if there is anything I can do with this as I told her that I would not be able to give her the best price for the property..Does anyone have any advice I could use before calling her back about the property??

Thanks in advance

Loading replies...