• Contractor
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
Question on direct mail, seller leads, and phone calls

Jeremy England
  • Contractor
  • Pensacola, FL
Posted Jun 20 2018, 11:36

So I've read up on direct mail and wanted to know how the forum deals with seller phone calls.  Let them all go to voicemail and return messages?  I work a full time job where I can't just stop what I'm doing and speak with prospective sellers during business hours.  

I'm sure I'm not the first one to have this problem, so how are you all handling it?

Does your mailer direct the seller to a website instead of a phone call?  

Another question, since I'm in the wholesaling forum.  I'm getting alot of wholesalers sending me house leads and they are asking like 80-90pct of retail.  It discourages me from even looking at these houses because we are just too far apart on price starting out.  I feel its not worth my time to go check out the house and engage with the wholesaler because he would need to drop his price by 10's of thousands for it to be a deal.  To me a wholesaler shouldn't HAVE 10's of thousands in room to negotiate or else he's not really wholesaling is he, he is simply selling me a property that needs work at too high a price.  Anyways, what say you?  

Thanks

Loading replies...