Wholesaling Michigan anyone know of a class to teach it?

8 Replies

Originally posted by @Curtis Worth :
@Joe Villeneuve

Really when and how much?

I used to teach it as a stand alone class, but even when that class was scheduled for multiple times a year, it wasn't meeting the demand.  If someone couldn't make the scheduled date, they couldn't attend the class.  Now, I just do it as part of my 1 on 1 Mentorship program.  This way, I can customize the training, and blend it with the rest of the training.

@Joe Villeneuve ok well what do I need to do to start this and do you have sat or sundays available for this right now I work mon through friday I leave for work 930 am and dont get home until about 930 PM my time is so limited but I'm ready to get this gping?
Originally posted by @Curtis Worth :
@Joe Villeneuve ok well what do I need to do to start this and do you have sat or sundays available for this right now I work mon through friday I leave for work 930 am and dont get home until about 930 PM my time is so limited but I'm ready to get this gping?

I customize this for my students, so I'm flexible with my time. Sat, Sun, morning, time zones don't matter.  If you have interest in this, please PM me for more info.