I’m new to wholesaling, how do I find potential Prospects?

I’m new to wholesaling, how do I find potential Prospects?

Flipper/Rehabber · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
What is some of the best ways to find distressed sellers for wholesaling?
0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    door knocking , networking, & Craigslist possibly 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Joshua Van Dyke Thank You, I’ve been doing that I thought maybe someone new some other ways outside of the normal.
  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
    8y

    It might be tough to say which one is best.  You have to consider cost, time, how easy to implement, return expected etc.  Have you tried pay per click, cold calling or direct mail?  

    The list goes on and on.

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    for free: Using Zillow and Redfin to find crappy houses, realtors to look at MLS, door knocking, driving for dollars.

    Paid leads: Listsource, tax defaults from Title company, list from courthouse of absentee owners and probates.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.