Do you only need a purchase agreement and assignment agreement ?

2 Replies

For wholesaling real estate do you only need the purchase agreement and assignment agreement for the deal? Also what is the best way to tell a seller your going to make profit off of selling their home with out them getting upset or having to do a double close ?

A purchase agreement with the seller and an assignment with the investor/buyer should be all that you need generally speaking.  

Regarding telling the seller that you're making money.  I'd say don't make an issue of it.  Most sellers primary concern is selling their property.  They don't expect you to work for free.  Simply tell them nonchalantly.  But make it clear to them that it doesn't affect what they will get.