Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
Hello BP family, I am in Houston Texas wholsalkng and doing some bird dogging right now. I’m not having much success with 170+ day listings, these owners are determined to wait u til the market goes back up to sell rather than sell for cash today. I want to ask you all, how do I find probate; bankruptcy, divorce, and tax delinquent lists. I figure these people would actually be motivated to sell more so than the expired MLS listings. Thanks in advance guys!
Vancouver, WA · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 5 votes
8y
I know listsource.com can give you quite a bit of lists for probate and absentee and that’s it I THINK. You just have to have some money before you do lisource tho.
Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
8y
@Joshua Lee Wegner @Luke Espasandin awesome thanks for your comments! I will definitely try list source, and hud. I am just starting so I’m looking to go in the right direction. Kind regards