Targeting Probate in Maryland

Targeting Probate in Maryland

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 34 votes
Are there any probate experts in Maryland? I want to start prospecting probate leads, I’ve been on the website but what document can I find the subject property in?
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    @Cristian Samayoa properties are not listed online that I am aware of. The online website for Maryland estates does not give specifics of what is in an estate. It might be in a file if you actually go to the probate court an look at the files.

  • Ken NyczajPro Member
    Investor · Grasonville, MD · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 415 votes
    7y

    @Cristian Samayoa From what I've looked into, you can get a list from the Register of Wills and pay per entry, But then you have to scrub that list to see who has real property in their estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.