Where to start after you have found some leads?

5 Replies

Hello,

I am in Cobb County, Ga and I'm considering getting started in wholesaling. I have read the Ultimate Beginner's Guide that is available on biggerpockets. My problem is I don't know how to go about putting it into action. I have found some leads but don't know what to do with them. Any advice would be great.

@Tyrick Hasan Blocker, I don't know exactly where you are in the process. I would recommend you start saving as much as possible, and live as frugal as possible. You will always need a little start up cash, and this will help you with marketing, earnest money deposits, etc. I also recommend you continue your education by continuing to study the markets you’re trying to invest in as well as how to complete deals from start to finish, and the little nuances you may come up against. All the information can be found here on BP.

As a more direct response to your question, I suggest you contact your leads via phone or email. Try and get in front of them if you can. I have a call sheet that I use for my leads. I can send it to you if you would like? PM me and send me your email address. Also, if you have other questions feel free to ask. Good luck, and welcome to the community.

@Matt Crusinberry Hey Matt I am in the same situation as Tyrik.... I would love to look over your call sheet to help develop some ideas of my own. Tyrik I have developed a list of over 100 absentee owners that I may start a direct mail campaign with. I would love to connect, share some ideas and maybe help each other out!