Automated Mailing List Management?

Automated Mailing List Management?

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes

I know several members here have their own lead management systems, some online, some just using spreadsheets.

Is anyone using a script or separate program that can pull data off a list and populate the lead management fields?

Or is it all hand-typing?

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I avoid hand typing if at all possible if there is any kind of volume to the data. If I can't use a PHP scraper (via CURL), I build scripts/filters with linux tools... then insert into a data base (via MySQL). Website leads are easy. PHP->MySQL for lead capture. These are my own tools, though, but I would think LM vendors would allow some kind of data import function.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.