Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Sameer Punjani
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fairfield, CA
Votes |
Real Estate Broker newbie to wholesaling (what transactional funder do you use?)

Sameer Punjani
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fairfield, CA
Posted Jan 3 2012, 22:38

Hello,

I've been reading the forums and get the weekly emails about wholesaling and flipping. I want to make the first step on getting my first deal going. I'm a real estate broker, so I do have access to finding properties easier and faster and finding comps for the ARV value. I'm also good at finding what other investors are buying properties for in the area i'm trying to wholesale so i know what i can offer them for. I do have a list of about 5-7 investors who i can offer these properties to once i get them under contract.

I want to go after the regular sellers, properties that need some work. I know they say to take the arv x .70 - repairs - my profit for the offer price. now as far as funding the deal i've been looking at some transactional funders but there are so many out there i'm not sure which one to use that works? also i emailed my local title companies to see what escrow officer would be able to help me with these deals.

Eventually i want to buy these homes myself then do the rehab and flip them, but for now i'll be happy just to wholesale them.

any tips for real estate brokers that do this? i do help regular first time buyers and sellers but i really want to do this as well.

thanks for all your input.

Loading replies...