Investor-Friendly Title Companies in Chicago Area???

Investor-Friendly Title Companies in Chicago Area???

Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I’m in the midst of my first wholesale deal and would like to approach a Title Company that would already know what I’m trying to accomplish.  Any suggestions on someone you have used?   Also, seller inherited the house, but it’s not in her name. She does have a will and is the only heir.

Help!

Tracie

1Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Mark F.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
7y

@Tracie Staine - contact @Joe Mueller, he owns and started Investors Title Services  https://investorstitleservicesllc.com/, I have used them several times and they definitely save you money over a commercial title company.

Joe is an investor himself, plue he owns TANIS Group Realty, he is a stand up guy and always willing to help other investors however he can.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 719 posts · 549 votes
    7y

    @Tracie Staine You need a real estate attorney. Title companies in Illinois work with the real estate attorneys to clear title and get deals closed. It also sounds like you have some legal work to clear up title and would need an attorney anyway.

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Bob Floss II  Exactly!  I’m on it.  Let’s connect.

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @Tracie Staine - contact @Joe Mueller, he owns and started Investors Title Services  https://investorstitleservicesllc.com/, I have used them several times and they definitely save you money over a commercial title company.

    Joe is an investor himself, plue he owns TANIS Group Realty, he is a stand up guy and always willing to help other investors however he can.

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Mark F. Thank you!!

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @Tracie Staine anytime, if you need anything else let me know and good luck on your investing future.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mark F.:

    @Tracie Staine - contact @Joe Mueller, he owns and started Investors Title Services  https://investorstitleservicesllc.com/, I have used them several times and they definitely save you money over a commercial title company.

    Joe is an investor himself, plue he owns TANIS Group Realty, he is a stand up guy and always willing to help other investors however he can.

     Mark, does Joe work with only the Chi area or the entire state? Expanding into the Peoria Illinois area. Thanks!

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @Sherri Stokes to be honest I am not positive, I know his offices are in the NW suburbs, I see you tagged him so hopefully he replies to your question. I know he doesn't seem to get on here as much as he used to so if you don't get an answer let me know and I will reach out to him and ask, we have become friends over the years.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    Thanks Mark. Let me know if you would like to network as well. 

    Sherri 

  • Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hello, looking for a good reference in that services the Peoria area if possible thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.