Lead Generation: Carrot/Lead Propeller vs standard website

Lead Generation: Carrot/Lead Propeller vs standard website

Greg GaudetPro Member
Investor · Pukalani, HI · Member since 2017 · 413 posts · 291 votes

Hey BPers,

Trying to determine the best route to create my website to produce more leads. Carrot and lead propeller sound great (leaning towards carrot) but $50/month forever seems steep, and if I ever decide to cancel I have to start from scratch.

Does anyone have any feedback on these providers, specifically how they would compare to the traditional route of making my own website and maybe paying a friend that makes website for a living to show me how to optimize it so that I can spend an hour each week on SEO etc. and save the $600/year?

I’m far from tech-savvy, so I may be naive, but it seems like I could do the same thing for a lot cheaper in the long run?

Thanks for your input!

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.