how do I approach title company using land trust to wholesale

how do I approach title company using land trust to wholesale

Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes

1. How do I approach the title company regarding this transaction?  I was turned away from one title company because I told them what my exit strategy was in trying to wholesale bank owned, & city owned property is 'non assignable' hurdle. 

They mentioned they would need a lawyer involved on both ends to assure there's nothing illegal going on. 

2. When resining as trustee and adding the buyer as a beneficiary, & a non refundable earnest money is required this brings me back to my first question, how do I approach the title company without any red flags. 

the way I've learned is there are three documents that are needed..... Purchase Contract, Resignation as trustee & 100% beneficiary rights resignation.... 

what am I missing? how do I successfully handle this transaction. 

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2009 · 511 posts · 290 votes
    7y

    Find a lawyer in your area that has a title company and understands trusts.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.