Wholesaling mentor needed in Jacksonville Florida.

Wholesaling mentor needed in Jacksonville Florida.

Developer · Hastings, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes

Looking for a wholesaling veteran to train me in the ducal county area and in return I'm offering to work for 3 months in exchange unpaid. Is that a even trade?

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 504 posts · 217 votes
    7y

    Everyone is wholesaling. We buy live in rehab primary residences and rent them out later, and do it again on our own time frame, and  buy and sell land and tax deeds on the side. That way we dont have to carry our tools nowhere but home. We have moved 4 x in 15 years but have some decent paid off rentals that were once primary residences. And we have made great profit on tax deeds and land.

  • Developer · Hastings, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    7y
  • Developer · Hastings, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Carolyn Morales I think I just joined your facebook page yesterday,I'm definitely interested in your techniques

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.