Just got my first call from my bandit sign

Just got my first call from my bandit sign

Rental Property Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 3 votes

I’m freaking out, I really got my first call from my bandit sign!

I’m going to take a look at the house tomorrow what are some questions I should ask??

I have the address so should I start looking to make my contract now?

Wow I’m really nervous and excited. All advise is helpful. Thanks!

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Congratulations. I recommend acting as if you are not interested at all in the property. Act like you really don't want it. It probably isn't a good deal anyway, so don't make an offer that doesn't make sense. The main question is, "why are you selling?" You are looking for a problem to solve. If you can't solve their problem, go find another deal. Make your offer based on your numbers, not what they are asking. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    are you licensed to practice real estate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.