New Wholesaler in VA Questions

3 Replies

Hello BP members, just registered here not even a week ago and have a few questions as it pertains to wholesaling, particularly with contracts and closing costs. If anybody has time on their hands to field a few questions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again, and good luck!

@Marshall Mitchell ,

Look to the education section here on BP, and then select Guides, and then download The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing. It’s a great place to start.

I’m also pretty sure there’s a guide for wholesaling somewhere, too, but I’m on mobile, so I can’t see everything. There are also lots of resources online (podcasts, YouTube, blogs - here and elsewhere). You’re going to help yourself the most by consuming as much of that content as you can.

After that, ask away here on the boards. I know people will pipe in with answers. I always try to.

If you’re just asking for help without being specific about what you need, I doubt you’ll get too many bites. People are busy and get on the boards when they can.

@Marshall Mitchell ,

No kidding! It’s almost overwhelming.

If you’re in the DMV area, check out Traction Real Estate Investors Association. Tom Zebe is the president, and he has a great system for wholesaling.

And I still recommend doing a lot of reading, watching, and listening.