Votes
Lee S.
  • Northern, CA
Votes |
DM marketing with an offer

Lee S.
  • Northern, CA
Posted Aug 22 2019, 10:07

Brain storming marketing ideas, I know the typical DM methods and i've used them in the past with good success. I haven't done DM in the past 2 years as I was sourcing properties elsewhere. I've started the search on my own again and looking for other ways to use DM. I'm also using RVM and a VA for expireds and FSBO's. Looking to see if anyone has sent DM with an actual offer in it? I want to do this but I know giving a specific offer based on the value of the house would be too time consuming as far as gathering data. What about a general offer of for example 75% of appraised/market value (minus repairs)? I look for both discounted homes to buy (not a wholesaler but not against it if that's the best option) and terms deals. I'm a licensed agent so no legal worries. Thought I could add in this cash offer along with a general terms offer like LO or owner financing. Looking for ways to weed out the tire kickers. In the past I used the standard "we buy houses" with good success, sent out 4-5k total and bought 2 houses that I BRRRR'd that cash flow and have 250-300k in equity. I'm in the process of testing a different post card focusing on terms deals.

Loading replies...