Letters to send to Sellers

7 Replies

So I have been door knocking for months and finally met someone willing to sign an Assignment agreement. Woohoo!!! The only problem is that I want to be able to leave a letter along with my business card, but not sure what to write. I want to be professional, but personable. Is there anything specific that anyone has put in these letters to send to Sellers other than specifying that you are interested in the home and the bank has it going to foreclosure? If so, I would really appreciate the advice!

Originally posted by @Desiree’ Michelle Hamilton:

So I have been door knocking for months and finally met someone willing to sign an Assignment agreement. Woohoo!!! The only problem is that I want to be able to leave a letter along with my business card, but not sure what to write. I want to be professional, but personable. Is there anything specific that anyone has put in these letters to send to Sellers other than specifying that you are interested in the home and the bank has it going to foreclosure? If so, I would really appreciate the advice!

Hey, congrats. Door knocking is the most frustrating method of lead generation of you ask me.

I do want to know something and this is just to set some realistic expectations.

How did the process happen? Did you set the price or did you settle on their lowest price?

Often first time deal makers get very eager and get it under contract for the wrong amount. Let this not be you! Be sure you get it under contract for a good price so you can find an interested buyer asap!

@Jerryll Noorden

@Jerryll Noorden

The guy is going through a divorce, and only wants to pay the bank. We are going to pay the bank, gave him a little extra to move and settle elsewhere, and profit a little over 38% of the asking price.

Door knocking is frustrating. This is only our 4th month is and we know there’s a better way. I say me and my partner.

Thanks for the tip! This is definitely a learning experience for sure. I’m glad we took action!

Originally posted by @Desiree’ Michelle Hamilton:

@Jerryll Noorden

@Jerryll Noorden

The guy is going through a divorce, and only wants to pay the bank. We are going to pay the bank, gave him a little extra to move and settle elsewhere, and profit a little over 38% of the asking price.

Door knocking is frustrating. This is only our 4th month is and we know there’s a better way. I say me and my partner.

Thanks for the tip! This is definitely a learning experience for sure. I’m glad we took action!

Good for you! Yeah driving for dollars and doorknocking really sucks. But you know what? Doesn't matter . just make ONE deal and you are set. Put that money into actual marketing and scale. Do a Google search for "forced traffic and conversion". You will thank me for it!