How can I get more leads in less time?

5 Replies

Guys I have the advantage of time on my hands.

Knowing this

My goal is to get to my reaching goal of 10-25 wholesale deals in 6 months.

For the people who are wholesaling effortlessly, how can i leverage my time so that I can start producing more deals in less time?

Disrespect , sarcasm. and anything but genuine helpful answers are not welcomed.

The real question is what are you doing NOW? Are you doing any kind of marketing? Have you closed any deals? I tell people all the time wholesaling has NOTHING to do with real estate and everything to do with sales and marketing. There are NO TRICKS to this. 

As to leveraging your time, what skill sets are you good at? And what are you currently doing for work/most of your day? Do you have a marketing budget? 

Originally posted by @David Bokman:

The real question is what are you doing NOW? Are you doing any kind of marketing? Have you closed any deals? I tell people all the time wholesaling has NOTHING to do with real estate and everything to do with sales and marketing. There are NO TRICKS to this. 

As to leveraging your time, what skill sets are you good at? And what are you currently doing for work/most of your day? Do you have a marketing budget? 

So right now I'm doing everything that i possibly can , mail , cold calling, networking, literally anything i possibly can, haven't got any deals but trying so harrrrrddd. But I saw that it's possible to get up up to 20 deals in 6 months, and I also I keep seeing other newbies jump right in to the game and get deals immediately. So i really wanted to know if there was anything extra I can do to find and close more deals in less time. I have a marketing system set up, I have about 3-8 hours each day of the week trying to get my cold calling in. My budget is targeted toward my marketing system I have developed. I can really exceed that. I'm not too sure what skills I am good at yet still learning.

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free

Just keep going. I don't think I've ever heard of a wholesaler who just started and is doing tons of deals right off the bat. At least not without some killer funding to back them. If you are just starting out with wholesaling, just stick with your systems and constantly improve upon them. The longer you keep tweeking and working on your systems, the more deals you will begin to find.
Remember that if finding a deal was something easy that anyone could do right off the bat, there would be no job for the wholesalers. You've got to build your presence in a market and keep pushing until you gain some traction. @David Bokman has an excellent point. This is less about real estate and more about marketing. You have to be known!

@Armani Emon Be careful about "seeing" other newbies jump in and be successful. We live in a social media world so you know never know what's really going on. They say that 75% of people living in the United States don't have $400-500 in their accounts at any given time. So don't believe everything you see and hear. Doing 20 deals in 6 months is definitely possible BUT not without putting in the time. If it was "easy" everyone would be doing it AND doing it well! My first year I closed 9 deals, 2nd year 45, 3rd year 50 and now into my 4th year were currently at 35 closed with 8 scheduled to close this month. Nothing is easy just gotta keep working at your craft.