What all do I need to start a wholesale company?

What all do I need to start a wholesale company?

Baltimore, MD · Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 37 votes

What positions do i need to begin a wholesaling business

I would think 

Someone to generate leads/Cold call

Someone to negotiate, make offers, and close the deal

A contractor to view the property is that all?

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Armani Emon You probably want to start with the knowledge necessary to successfully execute each of those positions you mentioned. How can you hire people to do a job or complete a task that you yourself have never done? Wholesaling is one of the most difficult avenues of real estate investing. It gets presented by late night gurus as a way to get rich quick with real estate, but it the exact opposite. Make sure you do your homework and know what you are getting yourself into.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.