New to the broker game any tips?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2017 · 232 posts · 180 votes
    7y

    I assume broker in IL = Salesperson in other states?

    Listen to those around you who are more experienced. Use all the connections you have from the beginning.

    Most fail, if you dont want to be one of them, treat this like a full time job, and then some. Being in business for yourself is absolutely harder then working for someone else as a W2, but the upside is greater as well.

    Heres a good piece of motivation for you

    "Good luck, and dont choke. Remember your family is counting on you to succeed, do not fail them. "

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @DJ M. I really appreciate those tips. It really gave me the motivation I was looking for. Thanks A lot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.