Wholesailing in northern Virginia

5 Replies

Yes NOVA is one of the hottest markets in the country. You need to pick a market and become the expert on that market including knowing your values etc. it’s all about knowledge and consistent focused action. Easy to find real cash buyers as well.

@Mariyah Trammell ,

@Greg Dickerson seems to know his stuff, and I LOVE his message!

I'm just starting out myself. While I have practically no experience, I know that it's all about marketing and networking. Participate in local REI/REIA events. Go to all of the meetings you can. When you start marketing, however you decide to do that, be persistent. Don't give up. It's too easy to get discouraged.

And if you haven't already, learn, learn some more, and then keep learning.  You need to know how to do this right.  There are books, podcasts, YouTube videos, and training programs.  I took a local one and it got me up and running much faster than if I hadn't.

Originally posted by @Mariyah Trammell :

@Greg Dickerson thanks so much for the response!!! Do you recommend any areas in the northern va too wholesale?

It’s a huge area so you need to pick one you know and are familiar with to get started. Woodbridge, Manassas, Manassas Park, Greenville are all good and more affordable than areas closer in to the beltway.