New and hello from the Magic Valley, ID!

New and hello from the Magic Valley, ID!

Real Estate Agent · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello!

I’m new to BiggerPockets. I am super excited and am completely hooked on all of the things I have read on here. I am currently reading “The Book on Rental Property Investments” by BiggerPockets and it has me super excited to learn and get into investing. However, I don’t know much about the logistics as far as the Magic Valley and how the market here works. I am in the works of getting my Real Estate License and I am super excited to learn all things Real Estate. I have always had a strong desire and passion for Real Estate, I just haven’t really pursued it until now!

My goal is to own properties I buy put right for rentals, but before I jump into anything and buying anything I want to learn everything there is to know about Property Investments.

If anyone out there has any advice, seminars I could attend around the area or any suggestions at all that I could get the best knowledge from PLEASE reach out! :)

I’m excited to get to meet new people and learn so much!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    Hi Micquel. I am also a real estate investor in Twin Falls, I am happy to share any information I can.   

  • Property Manager · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Senate Eskridge would love to connect to learn more about investing.

  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to chatting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.