Phone numbers for finding motivated sellers

21 Replies

Good afternoon BP!

Is anyone familiar and have experience with working with List-ability or list source in retrieving phone numbers to contact motivates sellers or do those resources only provide addresses of homes? If you do not have experience with those sites does anyone have a suggestion for what software to use in finding numbers that are reliable? Please help! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Originally posted by @John Morgan :

Good afternoon BP!

Is anyone familiar and have experience with working with List-ability or list source in retrieving phone numbers to contact motivates sellers or do those resources only provide addresses of homes? If you do not have experience with those sites does anyone have a suggestion for what software to use in finding numbers that are reliable? Please help! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

I've sold $150M over the last few years. I can tell you without a doubt that in my experience direct mail is a far better method than cold calling. You send out a ton of mail and then work the phones as they call you. Much more efficient then calling them.

Originally posted by @John Morgan :

@James Wise

Thanks James! I would imagine that direct mail works better when the budget is larger correct? When the marketing budget is smaller would you still suggest direct mail?

If you don't have the budget to run a larger marketing campaign I'd spend the time you've delegated to cold calling to driving Uber or working a 2nd or 3rd job to save up the funds to do the marketing. Cold calling is going to be too inefficient to be worth the hassle. When you reach out to seller's whom you hope are motivated your positive response rate is going to be super super low. IE less than 1/100.

If you are cold calling someone off a list you built online, they have already received our cards. No one on Earth wants a cold call and reliable numbers are WAY harder to get now with everyone using cell phones and not answering their home phone. Any other means would be more successful. Cold calling is dead. The only way to cold call effectively is to highly curate a list and then vet it through other means to make sure you have the potential of a conversation about real estate when you call.

@John Morgan

John if your looking to prospect a certain neighborhood or farm area colerealty.com is a decent resource. As previously mentioned real people.com is scary accurate in most cases and it’s free for the generic info like name, address and email along with relative info :)

You can also look at skip trace sites for contact info.

@John Morgan

You can text message (text magic, click send and others) . Which is far better and way cheaper than anything. You also have ringles voice-mail.

You get the numbers by skiptracing (skip right, batch skiptracing and others).

Check YouTube man. You'll find everything. Watch max maxwell, Brent Daniels, Raphael vargas and many others.

Originally posted by @Barry Pekin :

@James Wise,

That's a nice volume.  I might be about 1/4 of the way there.  One day.......

12.5k / quarter is a pretty massive budget as well. Id venture to guess you're hitting your target market harder than most of the competition. Keep pushing them out and reinvesting the revenue as you gain market share with every mailing.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here