Votes
McCall Russell
  • Pahoa, HI
Votes |
Creating Wholesaling Deals

McCall Russell
  • Pahoa, HI
Posted Nov 12 2019, 10:43

So I'm in the learning phase of REI and want to start taking some action. I know I want to have buy and hold multi-unit properties but been a little confused what I should start with since I haven't had any experience. From my research Wholesaling would be a way to get in and learn hands on. Getting acclimated with analyzing deals and getting comfortable with communicating it. From my understanding once I find a motivated seller and put the property under contract, than I find a investor to purchase it and I make whatever I put the assignment fee for. If that's correct? I've been searching on different sites for properties but all are listed properties. What other way am I able to locate un-listed properties? Where can I locate and learn how to fill out the contract? How do I approach the seller advising I'm wanting to purchase the property but I'm actually not the one purchasing it? How do I guaranteed to find someone to assign the contract to? Do I need an attorney? Thank you all for your time that I value and looking forward to reading your responses.

Loading replies...