To Wholesale or To Double Close?

To Wholesale or To Double Close?

Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 4 votes

There’s a property my team and I are interested in, but the former owner said he sold it to the county through a “flood relief buy out” program. How can we, if it’s even possible, wholesale the property: through wholesaling or double closing? Thanks for any help

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Carter CrowleyPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Oshkosh, WI · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 49 votes
    6y

    @Bruce Gibson I wouldn’t think the county would sell it if it’s in a flood relief area. There is most likely a reason they bought it from the previous owner.

    However, I would think a double close would be more realistic as the counties attorneys probably would be reviewing everything

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.