• Peoria, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix market for first timer

Sean Haley
  • Wholesaler
  • Peoria, AZ
Posted Oct 25 2012, 14:25

Hi all,

I'm Sean new to wholesales, just had a few questions. I've been pretty diligent about my research but don't want to get do heavy with info that I don't make the jump and get the ball rolling. As of right now I'm going to keep my market purely limited to the Phoenix metro area so that I can spend time learning my grounds. I did do real estate sales as an agent in San Diego, CA prior to the fall of the market so I am pretty comfortable looking at property and doing comps and working with the contracts. That aside I also do the sales portion of real estate property management now so I'm more then comfortable talking to people and getting them to like me. I also just got done reading Sean Terry and Preston Ely's books which were pretty informative without getting into to much detail.
Okay on to my first real question is how is the wholesale market here in Phoenix? I know Sean has obviously made a killing here but it seams like a lot of his info is from the past few years. How about 2012 and the prospects for 2013? If anyone out here has broken out this last year it would be awesome for a success story. New to this and funds are limited for marketing but I'm doing what I can to get my self out there. I'm also open to mentors in the area as this is part of my long term strategy for my life.

Loading replies...