Skip to content
Wholesaling
Account Closed
  • Wholesaler
  • Buffalo, NY
Votes |
Continue with PPC on motivated seller site?

Account Closed
  • Wholesaler
  • Buffalo, NY
Posted Jan 16 2020, 15:46

I set up 2 investor carrot sites a month ago to move away from cold calling.  I'd like to get a more long term solution rather then to keep purchasing lists that everyone else is doing already.  I have raised about $7,000 from wholesales that I am willing to put towards the website.  I am currently in the process of learning seo, but I know that it will take a long time to get at the top of the markets I am targeting (separate landing pages for albany, utica, syracuse, rochester, binghamton, buffalo).  One site is for my listings and the other site is for motivated seller leads.  Investor site is working great, I just put ads on craigslist and now I have a lot more cash buyers.  PPC has been driving traffic to my site, but after spending $500 on ppc in the last 2 weeks, I have only gotten 2 leads, one which is a mobile home in a rural area (unqualified), and one which is in a suburban area with code violations, but after trying to call them twice, I have not heard from them at all.  I know that even if I got one deal, it would pay for itself and more, but I do not want to blow through all of this money on PPC when I could pay for a professional to do my seo, which I am trying to avoid doing since I can learn it myself.  I also was considering facebook ads, those are a lot cheaper but not sure if anyone has done those.  How much have you guys spent on ppc for a deal, and is there something I should do on my website to convert visitors into leads?

Loading replies...