Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
Crunching Wholesale Numbers

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:57

Hey everyone this is an excellent site filled with some very helpful info.

i just recently got into real estate investing. (have not landed a deal yet). i joined my local REIC,i have a copy of my city's(jacksonville fl) condemd list, studying RE investing books in the library and have been searching and searching for my first wholesale deal (it's only been a few weeks..told you i was new)
so i've also been on this website searching through all the post dealing with wholesaling, startup etc. and ran across ryan's link to all his post he made on different subjects. so my question is this ...one of his subjects is number crunching category is about the formula...now i understand his formula. but they all seem to pertain to someone purchasing for fixup and resale. are there any numbers to go by when trying to find wholesale deals? to be able to set an inverster up for the 70% rule. b/c the problem i've been running into is that i'm finding property but not cheap enough to wholesale.
hope this all makes since i bette finish this up before i continue to ramble..thanx in advance!!

Loading replies...