Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Kerim Kerimov
Votes |
Virtually Wholesaling at 17 need advice

Kerim Kerimov
Posted Sep 18 2020, 07:29

Ok so as the title says im 17 Years old and i have been into wholesaling for a good 2-3 months now i learned a lot about the business and my closest goal currently is to get a deal before i turn 18.

What i need help on though is doing this with no money at all. I can’t spend anything on marketing and the whole earnest money situation i have to hope the seller won’t ask and if they do i can try and give it to them after the inspection so i can give my buyers earnest money to them. Other than all that, I want to try on market deals as well but i need a proof of funds for that and a up front earnest money so honestly I think i should put that to the side until i get my first deal unless any of you have any advice to help on that as well.

What i’m trying to say is that i have tried so many free methods and non have lead me to a deal yet. I tried fsbo,cl,public records, trying probates right now actually i will see how those go. Oh and my skip traces aren’t the most accurate because i use deal machine but it works some what.

Any advice on how I can accomplish my very first wholesale deal will be greatly appreciated and I will remember it for a long time thanks.

Loading replies...