Ideas for Mailing List

Ideas for Mailing List

Arlington, TX · Member since 2020 · 54 posts · 11 votes

Hi BP Community - 

I am starting my marketing efforts and one of my tactics I am using is direct mail.  I am wondering what ideas experienced investors have used successfully other than out-of-state owners or different address owners.  Are there any demographic info you have found that indicates people may be open to discussing a solution for their property?  Do you look for certain implied equity or length of time in a home?  What has worked for you?

Thanks!!

MT

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 751 votes
    5y

    @Michael Thorne I believe the #1 type of property you should be looking for is vacant homes. And then the next qualifier is equity. Non-owner occupied is going to get you a lot of rentals and therefore other investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.