Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself here; I'm Jerome Hubbard of RedStone Investments LLC and I am a new investor looking to conduct wholesale deals in the North Greater Atlanta GA area (Cobb County). Looking forward to learning and connecting with you all!
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Bigger Pockets is a great place for education and networking.
I recommend that you check out the following resources:
1. Start by reading the Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides/ultimate-real-estate-investing-guide/introduction
2. Check out other online guides available here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides
3. Take a look at BP's blog where new articles are published every day: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog
4.Check out the BP Podcasts: https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast
5.If you want to network or ask specific questions about your local market, go to your local real estate forum and connect with investors from your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86-local-real-estate-networking
6. You can meet local investors by registering to attend real estate events in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings
7. BP has various tools to help you analyze your deals (rentals, flips, wholesale, etc). : https://www.biggerpockets.com/investment-calculators
8. If you can't find what you're looking for, try the Bigger Pockets Fileplace. It contains hundreds of files such as ebooks, checklists and spreadsheets for real estate investors: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files
9.Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
Good luck investing and let me know if I can be of assistance.
Very helpful, thank you for the insight and response Bill!
Welcome to BP community! All the best!